2013 Karratha Business Expo

23 – 24 July 2014
Karratha Leisureplex

  • Deputy Prime Minister to speak at 2014 Pilbara Pulse - Deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss yesterday confirmed his availability to speak at the 2014 Pilbara Pulse Economic Summit on Wednesday, 23 July 2014. Read More…
  • Business expo back bigger in 2014 - The Karratha Business Expo and the Pilbara Pulse Economic Summit is the only event of its kind in the Pilbara and promises to become one of the regions can’t-miss calendar events. Read More…

Exhibiting at KBE 2014

The Karratha Business Expo will showcase the unique and unrivalled business development and investment opportunities available in the Shire of Roebourne – one of Australia’s fastest growing regions.

Since 2006, the Shire of Roebourne’s Gross Regional Product (GRP) has more than doubled from $3.136b to $8.574b. Similarly the region’s population has grown by more than 58 per cent in the last decade with 50,000 people expected to call the Shire of Roebourne home by 2030.

Join the region’s journey of growth and promote your business to hundreds of key stakeholders and potential new clients at the Karratha Business Expo.

This is your opportunity to meet face-to-face and turn contact into contract!

In 2013 the Karratha Business Expo received generous praise from exhibitors, delegates and attendees.

Highlights of the 2013 Karratha Business Expo included:

  • More than 1500 people attended over two days
  • 80 per cent of exhibitors would recommend the Karratha Business Expo to their friends.
  • 76 per cent of survey respondents rate the presentation of the Karratha Business Expo as ‘excellent’ with the remaining 24 per cent describing it as ‘good’.
  • The major benefits of participating included business networking (40 per cent); brand exposure (40 per cent); business development/leads (20 per cent)

Interested in exhibiting at KBE 2014? Register to receive the exhibitor’s sales and marketing brochure. Available in March 2014.

Click here to register your interest.

Click here for the Karratha Business Expo  and  Pilbara Pulse Sales Brouchure

Click here for Terms and Conditions